Thursday 29 November 2012

MUA Haul

Posted by Danae at 19:31
So as most of you probably know, MUA recently had a sale for hitting 40,000 (I think) Facebook likes. They had 35% off all products and free shipping world wide.

After seeing multiple people talking about this UK brand and how great it was for the price, I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to jump on the band wagon and get a couple of products.

Here is an overview of everything I got:


The first things I got are two lipsticks in the colors: shade 15 juicy and shade 4.



Here is a swatch: Juicy is on top and shade 4 is on the bottom.
Shade 4 is extremely sheer and not very buildable. The swatch below took a lot of swipes to even be able to see the color. It is very glossy.
On the other hand juicy is very pigmented and quite creamy.
These are one pound each in the online store so I think these are worth a try.


The next thing I got is the glitter eyeliner in Iced. It is basically just a glitter eyeliner. I bought this because I originally had the BYS glitter liner but have run out. I know a lot of people don't like the look of glitter eyeliner but I personally think it adds a great touch to a lot of eye looks.


This retails for one pound also so definitely worth a try.
Here is a swatch of the glitter liner:


The next thing I got is the intense color eyeliner pencil in lovely lilac.
This also retails for one pound.



Here is a swatch:


The next thing I got is the undressed palette. This palette is supposed to be a dupe for the naked palette, which I do not have so I can't say but if you Google it multiple posts come up.


I think this is a gorgeous palette of colors and I am SO glad I picked it up. It retails for 4 pounds on the website.


The last thing I picked up was the MUA false lashes in Vixen.
These retail for 2 pounds on the website.


That concludes my post. All up for everything I got it only cost me $10 AUD.
This is super cheap for so many products, in comparison to prices in Australia.
I can't wait for the next MUA sale so I can pick some more stuff up!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
I also have a thrift (op-shop) haul coming up, as well as hopefully a November Lust have it unboxing when I receive my box so keep your eyes out for those! :)
Did you take advantage of this sale? Comment below.

18 comments:

sailor-klerr on 29 November 2012 at 21:52 said...

Great haul! The lipstick in shade 15 looks great! I'm thinking of getting it next sale they have (Didn't get it in this sale as I have to save money). I won the undressed palette in a blog giveaway recently and I love it so much!

Unknown on 29 November 2012 at 22:20 said...

Wow, you got so much in so less! Have you mentioned the sale price or the actual retail?
MUST GO SHOPPING XD

xoxo

http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

Valeria on 29 November 2012 at 22:27 said...

I don't know this brand.
Thanks for sharing.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

Unknown on 29 November 2012 at 23:16 said...

Great Haul! I am waiting on some MUA goodies I ordered - super excited to get the undressed palette as well as a few lipsticks
thegirlwiththemakeupbrush.blogspot.com.au

vogueswing on 30 November 2012 at 02:13 said...

nice colors lipsticks :)

Unknown on 30 November 2012 at 02:23 said...

I've heard of the undressed palette being the naked dupe so it really is an interesting product. I didn't know though that it was free shipping worldwide :( oh well, must wait for the next sale

http://thebeautygeekph.blogspot.com

Вера Андреева on 30 November 2012 at 02:57 said...

Beautiful палетка!

http://www.veraanda.blogspot.ru/
https://twitter.com/Veraanda
http://www.bloglovin.com

Makeup & Art Freak on 30 November 2012 at 09:36 said...

Great haul!!! :) Check out the giveaway on my blog for $20 voucher to shop at Firmoo eyewear! (For now I only have 20 entries, and there are going to be 25 winners, so you have a HUGE chance of winning! :D Here's the link: http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/2012/11/firmoo-giveaway.html#comment-form)

Maxinne Marie on 30 November 2012 at 19:12 said...

The palette looks pretty! I'm so into earth tones and neutrals when it comes to eyeshadows. Not very fond of shimmers but when colors are that gorgeous I don't mind. :)

Maxinne ♥ flightlessangel.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders on 1 December 2012 at 01:04 said...

WHat a pretty palette. Love the colors.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Namnam on 1 December 2012 at 08:50 said...

Yes I'd like to follow each other :)
I just follow you, I hope you will follow me back :)

Take care!!

Madame Keke on 1 December 2012 at 10:06 said...

You have a great blog ! I am your newest follower via gfc now :-) Feel free to visit my blog anytime sweetie.

kisses Keke (Pakize)

http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

Unknown on 1 December 2012 at 11:29 said...

Love the glitter liner!! Would
you like to follow each other?
Check out my blog and let me
know!!! ;)
Fabiola

wildflowergirl

Unknown on 7 December 2012 at 15:38 said...

Don't you LOVE the MUA palettes?? I need to try some of that glitter liner...looks so fun!

Ilse G on 20 January 2013 at 19:37 said...

Never heard of this brand, it looks really nice! C:

http://realstunner.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ on 30 April 2013 at 15:57 said...

I have heard lots of reviews about MUA products :) it's unfortunate that I can't buy this product in Canada :( wonderful post ! drop by my blog if you have time

Cherry~~

Morenita Lokita on 6 May 2013 at 13:02 said...

I'm really loving that neutral eyeshadow palette! Do they ship to US? Please say yes LOL I found your blog from beautylish, by the way!

http://satesantiago.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The MUA eyeshadows are great aren't they? My favourite atm is the smoked pallette which is such a good dupe of the urban decay smokin' palette!

P.S. I'm still fairly new with blogging so I’d love it if you checked out my blog :)
http://elesaurus.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Pastel Pink Lace Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos