Sunday 14 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

Posted by Danae at 22:44
I logged into my account this morning, and noticed an exciting new comment! Kat W over at diaryofapolishaholic nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It's an award given to new blogs, I think it's super exciting that I was nominated so thank you so much Kat!



Once nominated, there are rules to follow. I have to select 15 more blogs to nominate, and it helps get their names out to people! And I have to list 7 unique things about me. Finding 15 new(er) blogs was tough! And I spent a lot of downtime at work today searching! So when you're done here, go check out these lovely ladies!

1. dreaming-daffodils
2. 
nataliasowls

3. rethinkborders
4. the-lipglossary
5. makeupinfatuated
6. willworkforlipstick
7. justanothermuse
8. onestopbeautycorner
9. drugsnmakeup
10. makeupjunkielife

11. sweettriguena
12. rebeldamsel
13. kateslouisebeautyblog
14. justtobefabulous
15. modestlysophisticated

and now for the 7 unique facts about me!
1. I love orange juice.
2. But don't like oranges.

3. I've been to 6 schools.
4. I've moved houses more than 6 times.
5. I've never left Australia.
6. I love all my followers. :P
7. I really love heels but only own 2 pairs.


That's the end of my Versatile Blogger Award post! Hope you check everyone out! 
Also, sorry for my very long absence, I've been busy on holiday and then went back to school but I'm dedicated to restarting up my blog properly again. 



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nomination! Now following you, you can follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Unknown on 16 April 2013 at 00:27 said...

congratz for winning! And yo ucan better have 2 gorgeous heels dan thousand ugly ones, right! Do you like to follow each other? xoxo

Mary on 16 April 2013 at 17:08 said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin' now. I'd really appreciate it if you follow back if you're looking for new reads. I'm excited to do this post too! :D

Unknown on 11 June 2013 at 01:56 said...

Congratulations on being nominated! You deserve it, just love the blog.

Mel
http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for nominating me!!! <3 <3

Mademoiselle Rock'n'Roll on 19 September 2013 at 07:15 said...

Congrats dear!!I restart posting at my blog, hope you'll visit me soon :)
Love,

Paula.


http://getoffmyclouddarling.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown on 21 October 2013 at 11:26 said...

I think it's great how you support so many other bloggers and websites! I would really appreciate if you would follow me http://caitlininwood.blogspot.com/ and I'll def add you! thanks!!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog so much, if you could check out my new blog I would be so grateful!!
makeupartistinthemaking.wordpress.com

Unknown on 3 January 2014 at 18:20 said...

Congrats on getting nominated for a such an honor! The blogs you nominated are wonderful : )

whenablondewrites.blogspot.com

Unknown on 10 January 2014 at 00:07 said...

congratulations! i love your blog, super cute. It would be amazing if you could check out my blog ( i'm a newbie) and maybe follow?
Lauren xo beautymay.blogspot.co.uk

Courtney Jo- The Pink Porch on 17 January 2014 at 12:09 said...

Congrats on your nomination! Following your blog- super cute!
You can find me at www.thepinkporch.com

Unknown on 20 January 2014 at 20:04 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on 20 January 2014 at 20:05 said...

Wow, congrats on the nomination! Your blog is lovely. Hop over to my blog anytime. I'm brand new! www.myleerose.blogspot.com

Unknown on 29 January 2014 at 12:15 said...

Congrats! I nominated you for the Liebster award. Find out more about it here http://croissantsandcurls.blogspot.fr/

ideatechnosolution on 30 January 2014 at 23:36 said...

yes in fact we all should accept to accept the accomplishment so that we can grab the advantages of administration these projects here.
ptz camera in bhawanipatna

Jane on 10 February 2014 at 00:53 said...

What a cool nomination and a great way to spread the love! I recently found your blog and will now follow! xx- Jane

http://luminarisphotography.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful blog!!! Will follow.
http://thehelpneeded.wordpress.com/

Unknown on 28 April 2014 at 01:00 said...

HI. lovely blog. I have followed u . Please kindly follow back
http://sushiwho.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

Well done at being nominated! You have a lovely blog but I am struggling to find a place where I can follow you (am I just being silly and unobservant?) so please help me work it out? I will definitely follow though! I am new to this blog site so if you could check out my blog that would be awesome!

http://heyimemma3.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown on 2 December 2014 at 02:56 said...

Its look like you are doing so much of R&D for these blog, I really appreciate you very much.
Dubrovnik apartment

Unknown on 20 February 2015 at 13:41 said...

lovely post<3


http://pinkgrandex.blogspot.co.uk/

Rajkot on 11 June 2015 at 02:18 said...

Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
teeth whitening bleaching in india

Unknown on 11 June 2015 at 05:55 said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.
cheapest domain name registration Bhubaneswar

Unknown on 24 September 2015 at 09:38 said...

congratulations on your award!! xx check out my blog at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk/ !! followers are welcomed xx

Post a Comment

 

Pastel Pink Lace Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos